Solar Control Window Films
UltraGard Glass Coating Solutions represent some of the highest performing films in the world, designed and developed by Australians for the harsh Australian conditions.
UltraGard Window Films increase safety by holding shattered glass in place and protecting you, your passengers and your property from flying glass and debris.
UltraGard is coated with a durable adhesive and scratch resistant finish that provides easy care and maintenance with long lasting protection.
CQuartz Finest represents the ultimate development of the CarPro line of advanced nanotechnology coatings. Backed by a 2-Year CarPro Certified Warranty, CQuartz Finest offers the highest gloss the richest finish, the greatest scratch resistance and the most protection of any CQuartz coating. Its increased Inorganic Silica content provides improved thickness (2-3µm) and hardness (Adds up to 2H on the Mohs scale.), while new hybrid Organic Silanes provide increased slickness and water-repellency, as well as superior mineral-spot and chemical resistance.
CQuartz Finest FAQ
- Paint correction is the levelling of all painted surfaces
- For the coating to bond effectively to paint it needs to have no high or low spots in
- This ensures delamination does not occur
- If the coating cannot reach the lowest point of the paint (ie a scratch) it cannot
form a link and it will fail prematurely from this area and spread
- There is no such thing as a permanent bond – even clear coat can delaminate
- Nothing lasts forever
- Finest warranty is honest and written to equally share risk between applicator and
- No yearly inspections required
- Valid for commercial use vehicles
- Legal warranty valid under applicable Australian Consumer Law
- Warranty is not for marketing purposes only
- Global based warranty system tied to unique serial number
- Cannot be arbitrarily voided at applicator or manufacturer discretion
- Covers workmanship not only materials
- Applicator is every bit as culpable as the product being applied
- We are not detailers, we are Automotive Surface Technicians, Detailers clean cars,
we prep cars professionally and apply pro only coatings to all perishable surfaces
- What assurances from other detailers do you have of their completing quoted work?
- How will you verify with a detailer if work has been completed?
- Have other detailers completed any advanced training?
- What warranty systems are in place to ensure you are protected in the event of
coating failure or workmanship defects?
- Finest Technicians are hand picked for their skill and attention to detail, skilled
labour starts at $65 per hour regardless of the trade
- Coatings are about prep, application time is far less than prep
- Coatings require hardening period before release
- Condition of panels varies, so does hardness and thickness, this alters length of
time for correction
- Without correction – coatings do not bond
- Without decontamination – coatings do not bond
- Cannot achieve gloss rating levels without removing optical imperfections
- Must allow adequate clean up time between steps for optimal results and defect
- Finest has international success
- Finest is a no compromise coating
- Finest has a maintenance system as well as training apparatus on how to maintain the coating.
- Only Paint Protection service in Australia with a training program for all technicians
- Only warranty that guarantees against workmanship defects as well as defective
- Finest is part of a comprehensive total care system
Fabric & Upholstery Coatings
CQuartz Leather & Vinyl